So I am officially back up and running after Christmas holidays and Wedding extravaganza. It feels very weird not to have a side project whirling away in the back of my mind! My brain finally feels it has the space to do some stretching and slouching around (I realise that is a bit of a grouse visual but I assure you it is very happy in there).
- The business has done really well this year. I have broken even and that is a great thing for my first year. I should feel proud and celebrate!
- I need to push the business further. This means more markets, more advertising, and thinking of innovative ways to grow. Brainstorming time!
- I need to get all the online stuff working in sync. Currently they are all separate and they need to be combined. I think my IT man (the new hubby) will be given that job!
- I could not of got this far without my Mum! It sounds terrible to admit that I need my Mum but she has been such a positive influence, offered me support and been a great sounding board for ideas. Buy Mum some flowers!
- I have also realised that I can not do it all on my own. I need the support network I have around me, and when I feel stressed out, I need to remember I can ask people for help, it does not make me a failure if I do.